Check us out on Facebook!

Enroll Now!

Enroll Now Online

Contact me!

CONTACT ME!
E:mail: misspeggyhamilton@gmail.com
Telephone: 954.205.3620

Friday, March 4, 2011

Free Trial Class!

Springtime is the PERFECT time to nurture your child's love of music!

Have you heard about Kindermusik and want to learn more? Are you looking for a music class so that you can spend more quality time with your child? Then come visit us!

I'm offering a FREE TRIAL CLASS on THURSDAY March 10 at my location at the David Posnack Jewish Community Center (see link on the right)

AND another FREE TRIAL CLASS on WEDNESDAY March 23 at my location at the British Swim Schools (see link on the right).

Call or email me today to reserve your spot! Or join my mailing list to learn about other opportunities to join the Kindermusik family!

Looking forward to sharing music with you,

Miss Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment